Individuals in Need
No one should experience homelessness – no one should be without a safe, stable place to call home. – vision of Opening Doors
If you are experiencing or at-risk of homelessness and are looking for help there are resources available.
For Local Resources:
- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans. Trained counselors are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help you.
- 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838)
- If you are in danger of domestic violence or want to help a loved one who is, call the domestic violence hotline.
- 1−800−799−SAFE (7233) or 1−800−787−3224.
- Call the National Runaway Youth Switchboard at 1-800-runaway, 1-800-786-2929.
More resources on programs and services you can apply for and ways to find resources in your area are located below:
http://www.mrsh.net/firststep/firststep%20%28d%29/index.html This website is a tool for case managers, service providers, and those ...
http://feedingamerica.org/foodbank-results.aspx This link will take you to a locator tool to search for food banks in your ...